The capability to test samples for the SARS virus and instantly deliver results represents a critical breakthrough that could finally allow businesses, schools and social organizations to re-open. This technology is applicable in areas where people need the security of knowing that they are in a SARS-free environment. For Example:
- Medical offices, clinics and hospitals could instantly and accurately identify and then treat Covid-19 patients; while simultaneously protecting front-line healthcare workers from exposure.
- Children could return to school and participate in sporting events.
- Large groups of worshipers would again be able to attend their places of worship.
- Rapid screening of workers and food products will improve food security.
- Entertainment and sports venues could once again welcome fans.
- Business and recreational travelers could regain confidence in travel by land, air, and water knowing fellow travelers have been screened and determined to be SARS Virus free.